RFIDSec’14 is collocated with ACM WiSec 2014, and share registration, accommodation, and pricing information. The schedule below provides an overview of the entire week.
|Day||Tutorials||RFIDSec technical program||ACM WiSec and RFIDSec technical program||ACM WiSec technical program||ACM WiSec technical program|
|Evening||RFIDSec Reception at OUDCS||no planned activities||Joint main banquet at the Queen’s College Oxford||ACM WiSec BBQ at St. Anne’s College Oxford||no planned activities|
|ACM Member||ACM Student Member||Standard||Student|
|One Day Tutorial (Monday)||–||–||–||–||65 £||65 £||65 £||65 £|
|RFIDSec||–||–||–||–||350 £||400 £||250 £||300 £|
|WiSec||450 £||550 £||280 £||330 £||550 £||700 £||300 £||350 £|
|Combined (RFIDSec and WiSec)||550 £||600 £||380 £||430 £||650 £||750 £||400 £||450 £|
- Paper Authors
- For all papers presented at the main conference or the workshop, at least one full registration from the list of authors is required.
- Demos and posters
- For demos or poster presentations, the presenters must be registered, whether full or as students.
- Student registrations
- Student registrations are available to full-time students only. Students must provide their student number when they register, and show proof of student status upon their arrival.
Important Dates for Registration:
- Early pricing ends on Sunday, June 22nd.
- Registration ends on Sunday, July 6th.
Registration includes conference program, refreshments, social program and gala dinner at The Queen’s College.
Use the Registration Form to register for the Monday tutorials, RFIDSec, ACM WiSec, and accommodation at St. Anne’s College, Oxford.
Accommodation for both ACM WiSec 2014 and RFIDSec’14 is available at St Anne’s College from Sunday July 20th to Friday July 25th. The cost of the room is for bed & breakfast. These rooms can be reserved using the conference Registration Form.
|£75||Single rooms with en suite facilities|
|£48||Single rooms with washbasin|
For further assistance please contact us directly.